Thursday, May 25, 2017

Tech Talk Thursday: A Preview

Its me, its me your favorite CNT Nation member and self proclaimed leader of Tech Nation.  Today I am here to introduce two segments coming to your week from Tech Nation and CNT Nation.  Tech Tip Tuesday's and Tech Talk Thursdays.

What is that you say?  Well, Tech Tip Tuesday will be the return of Tech Tips.  Easy to understand Tech Tips for everyone no matter your tech level or experience.  Tech Talk Thursdays will be reviews, rants, and thoughts on everything from comics, movies, T.V shoes, video games, etc, in blog form, podcast, and YouTube....

With it being Thursday here is a preview of things I want to talk about:


Gaming

Good ol Madden 17

I was enthusiastic when Chill B started a league that includes myself, T.O., and recently joined J Cizzle.  Madden 17 is a game that I think that the devil himself was a programmer on.  Why?  Well this game likes to cheat and raise my blood pressure. Our leagues is on year 5 I believe and I chose the Falcons.  For those of you who know us and are wondering how I got them over Chill B, well he suggested it as he went for the Texans.  J Cizzle just joined this year as he just got an X box one; he chose the Seahawks, who are struggling right now... Oh and T.O, he chose Green Bay.  Barz, Sound Check, Humble Diva?  Oh well they are Playstion folk and Humble Diva is too humble to play Madden...   To be Continued....

Tom Clancy's The Division

A virus has broke out in New York and New York is quarantined.  Can T.O, Chill B, myself and our friend Teflon Viper stop it and save New York?  Will T.O. stop shooting random dogs?   To be Continued...






Dogs, if you see T.O. run!

Comic Book Movies, TV shows and the comics themselves.

What does Tech think about the recent moves and T.V show coming from Marvel and DC?  Also, the big controversy on diversity in comics?  Stay tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment