Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tech Tip Tuesday: Yahoo! I told yall....


I can't count the number of times that I have received an email from someone that says, "Hey, Check this out!"  And it be some ambiguous link.  Yea, I'm talking to you yahoo email users.  Time and time again I told those with yahoo emails to get rid of it, but no they still use it and I still get spammed.

Image result for yahoo iconWell today Yahoo reporter that ALL 3 billion of its accounts were hacked in a 2013 data theft.  Yes I said All making it the largest breach in history.  I guess Verizon  is having second thoughts since they lowered their offer to purchase Yahoo...

Ah, anyway my Yahoo users check your email, Yahoo said it would be sending an email to all accounts affected or just go with another email provider.  Outlook or Gmail are two of my goto's.

For more check out the MSN article here.


And check out the Rise and fall of Yahoo below

No comments:

Post a Comment