Sunday, February 12, 2017

Tech's Day 12 in Black History: Life is Short

Life is short.  You never know when you or someone you love may no longer be here on this Earth.  Sometimes you take people and life for granted thinking that you always have time to talk or to simply say I love you.
Image result for black history quotes
We can't do that, we have to live everyday letting the people we know that we love and appreciate them.  Be a reflections of God's light for those around us for as long as he allows us to be on this Earth.

I know we live in an unforgiving world.  I have felt it weighing down me, wondering why I wake up every morning to face it; asking what is the point.  You read how heaven will be in the bible, but live in hell on Earth and you ask what is the point?

With recent events, loved ones passing, getting a group text out the blue of saying life is short i just want to let you know I love you, I still ask that question.  I think all we can do is live every day according to God's will and purpose.  Try and make a difference in others lives for the better.  See each day as a gift to do so...

So, I say to who ever is reading this, thank you and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment