Thursday, February 23, 2017

Tech's Day 23 in Black HIstory: I'm just hungry

Anyone who knows Tech, knows that I love to Eat.  Some call me the black hole... a name I did not give myself and is not accurate, i just like to eat a good meal every now and then, what's wrong with that?  Hey i just see why they say its a key to a man's heart.  Chicken, Steak....mmmmmm.  Anyway, maybe they right cause my stomach is talking with Day 23....


Image may contain: food

Butter-beans, and Mustard Greens, corn on the cobb, and chicken wings; hit me! Who doesn't love good soul food?  Family owned Sunday's is the place to go to fulfill your southern food cravings! Oh why did I get move the other plant, I miss this place for lunch.

Sunday's is a southern-style meat and three restaurant, and then some, Specializing in Hickory smoked meats , such as Ribs, smoked chicken , And much more.

Sunday's on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment